Corpus Christi Truck Accident Lawyers
Corpus Christi is a beautiful destination for tourists, and many Texans are proud to call it home. Because it is a popular location, the city enjoys a large amount of commerce and industry, which requires 18-wheelers to continually bring goods, supplies, and many other items into the region. While these semi-trucks provide a needed service, they can also cause serious injuries and even fatalities in an accident.
Our experienced Corpus Christi truck injury lawyers are here to help you if you’ve been the unfortunate victim of a trucking accident. Our truck accident attorneys have a breadth of experience with 18-wheeler cases and know the laws and regulations surrounding the industry. We can help you investigate the accident, establish negligence, handle the insurance companies, and seek the compensation you deserve after an injury.
Call the Corpus Christi trucking experts at Zinda Law Group today at 800-863-5312 to get started with a free consultation with an attorney. As one of our clients, you will pay absolutely nothing unless we are able to win your case.
What Causes Trucking Accidents?
There are a number of things that can go wrong causing an 18-wheeler accident in Corpus Christi. These include:
- Poor visibility. With big rigs, there’s always a blind spot, making it hard to see the traffic in the next lane.
- Fatigue. Though there are many federal regulations in place to ensure that truckers drive safely and only for so many hours at a time, laws still get broken every day throughout Texas.
- Defective equipment. Truck tires are expensive. For this reason, truck owners and companies often wait as long as possible before replacing worn tires and other equipment.
- Distracted driving. This has become an epidemic in Texas and many other states. Though this dangerous behavior is common among all types of motorists, when a truck driver is guilty of it, everyone on the road is at risk.
- Drivers get behind and in a hurry. When we get behind and the boss is yelling for us to hurry, we are all sometimes guilty of making mistakes but truck drivers can’t afford to make this mistake.
- Speeding. A speeding 18-wheeler can take up to a thousand feet to come to a complete stop when traveling at 60 miles per hour. That’s four times longer than the average automobile.
- Driving under the influence. A truck driver has a significant duty to never get behind the wheel when intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, but statistics show that this does still happen.
- Highway & weather conditions. Certain roads become especially slick when wet. Highways often have a build-up of oils and chemicals that are released during rain events. That’s why safety officials recommend that we slow down when driving in the rain.
No matter the circumstances surrounding your trucking accident, our lawyers want to help. Call us today to go over the details of your accident and determine if you may have a case.
Get Help From Trusted Corpus Christi Truck Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been involved in an 18-wheeler accident, you may be able to recover expenses like lost wages, property damage, medical bills, pain and suffering, and more. Zinda Law Group has experienced Corpus Christi truck accident attorneys that fight to win. We can help you determine what damages you are entitled to under the law and pursue them aggressively on your behalf. Don’t settle for a low insurance offer, our Texas 18-wheeler accident lawyers will fight for full compensation.
Zinda Law Group has helped people in Corpus Christi for years with trucking injury cases and we have the skills and experience to win. Please call 800-863-5312 today to schedule your free legal consultation with an actual attorney. We can help you determine if you have a case and walk you through the process of filing a claim. Our firm is dedicated to giving you exceptional legal representation and we don’t charge a dime unless we win your case. Call us today to get started seeking the justice and compensation you deserve.
*Meetings with attorneys by appointment only*