Austin Truck Accident Lawyers
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with an Austin Truck Accident Lawyer for Free
A collision involving a semi-truck is likely to be much worse than with a regular automobile due to their substantial size and weight. Drivers in Austin must be aware of how dangerous trucks can be and the devastating injuries they can inflict in an accident. Texas is frequently listed among the top five states for fatal truck accidents, according to the Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS).
Thousands of individuals in Texas are injured or suffer wrongful death in trucking accidents every year. If you or someone you love was injured in an accident by a semi-truck, speak with one of the Austin truck accident attorneys at Zinda Law Group as soon as possible. Getting an attorney early on can ensure evidence is not lost, common mistakes are not made, and that a claim is made before the statute of limitation runs out.
Causes of Trucking Accidents
There are many possible causes of a trucking accident. Some of the more common causes are as follows:
- Tired driver: Drivers who do not take the time to get sufficient sleep or do not follow the federal regulations regarding rest hours.
- Defective trucks: When there is a defective or poorly maintained part in the truck, like faulty tires or breaks, it can cause an accident.
- Negligent driver: A driver who uses his cell phone, drives while under the influence, or even has his attention on the passengers creates a danger for those around him on the road.
Accidents Involving Trucks: Statistical Analysis
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration conducts studies each year to provide statistical analysis regarding traffic collisions and truck accidents in the United States. For the year 2009, NHTSA came to the following conclusions:
- Around 3,380 fatalities from truck accidents were recorded
- Over 70,000 injuries were reported
- 296,000 trucks over 10,000 lbs were involved in accidents
To learn more about truck accidents and the statistics involving accidents, get a free consultation from Zinda Law Group today. We can help you recover compensation if you have been injured in a semi-truck accident in the Austin area!
Get Help From Our Austin Trucking Accident Lawyers
The Austin truck injury attorneys at Zinda Law Group can inform you of your rights and what to do following an accident with an 18-wheeler. Our truck accident lawyers can help you collect evidence, establish liability, deal with the insurance companies, and litigate on your behalf. We have experience in truck accident investigations and are prepared to take on your case.
At Zinda Law Group, we strive to provide excellent legal representation, and you pay nothing unless we can win your trucking injury case. We are entirely dedicated to our clients and will fight to protect your rights. Our mission is to help people obtain the justice and full compensation they deserve after an injury from a truck accident.
*Meetings with attorneys by appointment only*