An alumnus of the University of Rochester, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science in 2003, Luis Muñoz was employed as a teacher for three years before enrolling at St. Mary’s University School of Law. There, he received the J. A. Canales Endowed Scholarship and the James R. Doughtery Endowed Memorial Scholarship and served as a writer for the St. Mary’s Law Journal, which recognized him with the 2009 Ralph G. Langley Moot Court Best Brief Award and a Staff Writer Excellence Award. He also gained professional experience as a paralegal, a judicial intern, and a law clerk prior to earning his juris doctorate in 2011. He went on to complete a master’s degree in journalism at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism in 2014.
Luis worked as an attorney at law firms in Houston and Corpus Christi before joining Zinda Law Group at its principal office in Austin. He has long been devoted to helping injury victims, representing clients in both state and federal courts for cases involving pharmaceutical mass torts, medical malpractice, products liability, and personal injury.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, M.S. in journalism
- University of Rochester, B.A. in economics and political science
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Deaths
- 18-Wheeler Collisions
- Automobile Accidents
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Bar Association for the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid Volunteer Lawyers Project