Attorney Jason Aldridge | Zinda Law Group
Jason has always had a strong desire to fight for his clients and to represent those that need help the most. He graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas and earned his juris doctorate from the UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law. Prior to joining Zinda Law Group, he gained litigation experience as an intern for the North Las Vegas City Attorney’s Office and the Travis County District Attorney and then as a lawyer representing the public interest at the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
Jason also obtained a variety of experience before entering the legal profession, including stints as a golf professional, a U.S. Army medic, and a casino pit boss, to name a few. He credits that dynamic perspective as one of the many things that set him apart.
In all his endeavors, Jason is supported by the love and encouragement of his wife, Melissa, and daughter, Riley. In his leisure hours, he enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family, and he looks forward to competing in triathlons again.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, J.D.
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas, cum laude, B.A. Criminal Justice with a minor in Business Law
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Wrongful Deaths
- 18-Wheeler Collisions
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Automobile Collisions
- Product Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Slip and Fall/Premises Injuries
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association – Section of Litigation
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section